Mobile Vendors & Temporary Structures

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Temporary Structures

Some temporary structures require building permits.  Contact the Building Official to discuss your project to determine if a permit is required.

Mobile Vendors

Mobile vendors must begin with the Planning Department to obtain a Mobile Vendor Permit. The applicant should also contact the State of Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation as they are the regulatory authority for food preparation/kitchens.  Since these units are temporary they do not require a building permit if they meet the DEC requirements and the planning department requirements.