Coronavirus Information  

For updates and current information on City services and operations click here:

COVID-19 Information



Temporary uses, such as outdoor concerts, fairs, pop-up markets, or car shows, are regulated in the city limits through a Temporary Use Permit. There is a short application to fill out, which includes questions about land use, parking and traffic conditions, the potential for hazardous features or noises, etc.  To begin, please download the application or come by City Hall to speak with staff in the planning department.